Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Food Yellow Cuisine Handwriting Present
Hi i have a bunch of 20 ga AA hs hulls . And bunch of gun club few other Remington hulls. I am wanting to trade for 200 to 300 Winchester AA HS 28ga hulls. I want them to load for squirrel and crow hunting. I have fiocchi 28ga hulls. But i cant get the final crimp too look good. Thats what i bought the fiocchi hulls for. Just having trouble to get my mec 600 jr mark 5 28g loader set up right.

·
Administrator
23,244 Posts
Hi i have a bunch of 20 ga AA hs hulls . And bunch of gun club few other Remington hulls. I am wanting to trade for 200 to 300 Winchester AA HS 28ga hulls. I want them to load for squirrel and crow hunting. I have fiocchi 28ga hulls. But i cant get the final crimp too look good. That's what i bought the fiocchi hulls for. Just having trouble to get my mec 600 jr mark 5 28g loader set up right.
Most every loader can be set right with practice. Be sure that you have enough pre-crimp as that is critical with the 28 and 410.

·
Super Moderator
7,621 Posts
Hi i have a bunch of 20 ga AA hs hulls . And bunch of gun club few other Remington hulls. I am wanting to trade for 200 to 300 Winchester AA HS 28ga hulls. I want them to load for squirrel and crow hunting. I have fiocchi 28ga hulls. But i cant get the final crimp too look good. Thats what i bought the fiocchi hulls for. Just having trouble to get my mec 600 jr mark 5 28g loader set up right.
Since you have something to trade for what you want to buy please get a proof of possession photo posted as per the rules in the For Sale section.

Thanks
Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts