Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
I'm having a problem getting the people running this shoot to respond to me. The FITASC on Scoring Pro does not have start times. I don't know how they are going to have FITASC without squading it. Hopefully, someone will correct this soon. I need to make my shooting schedule.

·
Banned
3,014 Posts
Dead-Pair said:
I'm having a problem getting the people running this shoot to respond to me. The FITASC on Scoring Pro does not have start times. I don't know how they are going to have FITASC without squading it. Hopefully, someone will correct this soon. I need to make my shooting schedule.
Recently some here berated me for saying that in this day and age I expect online signup and squadding and won't waste my time and money with shoots that don't have them. I was told I should just get on the phone and like it.

So the same two might be along to tell you the same thing.......

·
Registered
3 Posts
Contact information for Powder Ridge Sporting Clays as follows:
Greg McCullough 304-661-3220 [email protected]
Blaine Phillips 304-646-9526 [email protected]
Jordan Duncan 304-573-9933 [email protected]om
Questions for Scoring Pro please contact Jordan Duncan

Please also note that $10,000 in Prize money is now up for grabs in the Main Event.
Details are noted on Scoring Pro.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Thanks for the contact information. I have called someone on this list and left a message over 10 days ago but did not get a return phone call. I also called Greenbriar and while they were extremely nice they did not know what was going on. Hopefully they will get it straight in the next week or so. I really want to go and support their state shoot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.