Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The LOP on my Xtrema2 w/ Kickoff is too long. Per a local gunsmith the stock cannot be shortened due to the Kick-Off installation. I love the gun and don't want to part with it. I've already installed an Xtrema southpaw trigger group and don't want to walk away from that investment, either.

My question is, does anyone know what my options are for replacing the stock? If I could do that I could shorten the LOP and keep the gun.

Internet searches haven't helped. There is conflicting info on if an AL 391 Urika stock will fit the Xtrema2. If that's the case, my options are greater and more affordable than a new Xtrema stock.

And, if I wanted to try and trade my Kickoff stock to an other Xtrema2 owner looking to upgrade to the Kickoff system, any idea how to best go about that?

Thanks for any and all help.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Even take a look at the standard extrema's. Your options are going to be limited since the kick-off sytem is imbedded into that stock. I am not sure if it will hurt the functionality of the gun or not?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I would think that beretta sales the non-kick off insert for the stock. I would think that would be the cheapest way out and you would still have the kick off system if you chose to reinstall it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.