Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if any of the longer term Y gun owners have ever seen any Yildiz branded accessories or patches, etc...? I didn't see anything at Academy but didn't inquire too hard either.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I have not seen anything. I would love a yildiz shirt and hat... Maybe some stickers. Maybe one day academy will have some

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors

·
Registered
22,721 Posts
I have been on the Yildiz site and there is nothing, a Yildiz baseball cap would be nice.

cdb

·
Registered
22,721 Posts
bakercountyboy said:
Hopefully they will start sending some stuff over to the us. God knows cdb would buy some yildiz gloves! Lol

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors
You find em, I'll buy them shells, guns, gloves, targets, and thrower. PRICELESS. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'll bet Yildiz shooting gloves would raise my scores by at least 2 or 3. :lol: :lol: :lol:

cdb

·
Registered
18,787 Posts
cdb....

You don't need to be worrying about scoring! You've got Mrs. cdb at home and I have seen pictures of her! You've got all the scoring you need right at home!

You leave this scoring nonsense to us single guys!

OH!!! Wait a minute.....maybe you meant clays??? OOOOOPS!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

You be good now cdb.....just had to bust your chops a bit!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
18,787 Posts
ROBinGa said:
Just wondering if any of the longer term Y gun owners have ever seen any Yildiz branded accessories or patches, etc...? I didn't see anything at Academy but didn't inquire too hard either.
Talk to a local T-shirt place. They can pull the artwork right off the Yildiz site, T-Shirts probably about $10 apiece, embroidered hats probably $15. Sell 'em here on the forum. Been meaning to do this for the Huglu forum for a while but you know how it is....I never seem to get "a round tuit". :oops: :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
22,721 Posts
2fewdaysafield said:
cdb....

You don't need to be worrying about scoring! You've got Mrs. cdb at home and I have seen pictures of her! You've got all the scoring you need right at home!

You leave this scoring nonsense to us single guys!

OH!!! Wait a minute.....maybe you meant clays??? OOOOOPS!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

You be good now cdb.....just had to bust your chops a bit!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I knew as soon as I hit submit, I was in trouble :lol: :lol: :lol:

cdb

·
Registered
18,787 Posts
HEH HEH HEH!!! YUP! I may not be as sharp as a tack anymore, but you ain't sliding no camels through the eye of a needle around me!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Here is my Yildiz cap I got shortly after my 1st Y about a year and a half ago 8) They also had it in Camo and I wish I would have picked it up as well because they are all gone now :(
Anyway, it's turned out to be one of my best fitting, and looking hat's :D Fish hook clip also courtesy of Academy 8)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.