Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been long time since i shot one of these but got the chance to shoot mine today. Didnt kick as much as i thought it would but was shooting cheap loads in a #8 shot. Shot 2 rounds of skeet this evening at the club between rain showers and first round was 22/25, second was 20/25 both below my average but not by much. One thing about this gun is the weight, my browning weighs in at 9 1/2 lbs with 32 inch barrels and this is not even close to that and it makes keeping the swing going a little more difficult. I had to keep reminding myself to keep swinging through the target and not stop. One reason i like a heavier gun. Next problem i had with it was my head kept coming off the stock resulting in the missed clays and lower score. Such a straight stock i find myself leaning my head over way to much, if i were to use this gun alot i would have to put a adjustable recoil pad on it to raise it up. Gun handled well and no misfires what so ever. All in all not a bad gun for the money and i think kids and wife will like it, they were not able to go today.

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
Welcome to the Yildiz forum ajhiii,

I do not think that the Yildiz trap is being imported to the US, at least I have never heard of anyone having one.

cdb

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
timbermart said:
One of the members reported having one earlier this year. Maybe Blackhawk51?
Haven't heard from him in a while, wonder where he went?

cdb

·
Registered
2 Posts
GrizzlyAlan said:
Academy sports has some of their Yildiz 12 ga. O/U's on sale for $399.00.
According to their ad, they usually sell for $599.00
That's probably the one with the fancier engraving. I got 2 at $399.00 last December. It's less engraving, but I think it still looks awesome.

·
Registered
38 Posts
the youth model 20 gauge is the only real deal for this week. It drops from $429.99 to $399.99. All the rest of them are regular price.

If someone was wanting a youth model, this week would be a good time to get one.

Larry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.