Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Banned
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, let me tell you how to become rich.
I just subscribed to Louis Navalier service.
I will tell you how it is done, becoming rich.
Yea, he charges $49 for this, but I will tell
you everything he tells me, and my price is
zero.

So PM me your email and I will forward my
advice on how to become rich, along with
all of Louis Navalier's advice.

If you don't want my free service, you can
pay Louis $49 and get it straight from him.
Here is his link if you don't want it free from me.

·
Registered
121 Posts
In 2020, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) announced final judgment on its fraud charges against investment adviser Navellier & Associates, Inc. and its founder and chief investment officer, Louis Navellier. Following the ruling of a federal district court in Massachusetts that found the plaintiffs guilty of "breach[ing] their fiduciary duties and defraud[ing] their advisory clients and prospective clients",[7] Navellier & Associates, Inc and Louis Navellier himself were ordered to pay fines of over $30 million to the SEC.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Just because he defrauded people, doesn’t mean he can’t tell you how to get rich.
I’m curious though if he instructs people to run for Congress.

Reactions: slowshooter

·
Registered
11,383 Posts
I was born poor and will die poor. I have never tried to have more than a comfortable living. When I die, my children and grandchildren will divide my material possessions among themselves. I have never seen a U-Haul at a burial site. I have lived long and well but never with a large bank account. I have friends with means but never saw an honest retired cop who was rich. I count my friends as being my wealth.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Define rich.

Want to be a millionaire? The how to do it is easy. The determination to do it is hard. Here is the crock pot formula Since it’s a very, very, slow process. Invest $200 per month starting at age 25 for the next forty years and invest it in the S and P 500 fund and never touch the money or withdraw it no matter what the stock market does and you will have $1,118,921 when you turn 65. So for the cost of a cell phone plan and a couple dinners out per month you can be a millionaire and/or one or two tv streaming services. Most all can cut the fat to come up with $200 per month. Do you have a cell phone? Do you eat out? While the math is easy and to come up with using a financial calculator, the determination, to hold on no matter what, and never take out money for the next 40 years is hard such the most will fail but a small minority will succeed.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Define rich.

Want to be a millionaire? The how to do it is easy. The determination to do it is hard. Here is the crock pot formula Since it’s a very, very, slow process. Invest $200 per month starting at age 25 for the next forty years and invest it in the S and P 500 fund and never touch the money or withdraw it no matter what the stock market does and you will have $1,118,921 when you turn 65. So for the cost of a cell phone plan and a couple dinners out per month you can be a millionaire and/or one or two tv streaming services. Most all can cut the fat to come up with $200 per month. Do you have a cell phone? Do you eat out? While the math is easy and to come up with using a financial calculator, the determination, to hold on no matter what, and never take out money for the next 40 years is hard such the most will fail but a small minority will succeed.
All true..... except for the inevitable market crashes that you'll go through. Ain't nuthin like watching your 401k turn into a 201k a couple of times in your working career. Lol.....

Rich is certainly an obtuse goal. One man's rich is another man's poverty.

·
Banned
12,101 Posts
Here in The States we got the wealthiest poor people the world has ever seen.

Reactions: RickInMn

·
Registered
28,358 Posts
In 2020, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) announced final judgment on its fraud charges against investment adviser Navellier & Associates, Inc. and its founder and chief investment officer, Louis Navellier. Following the ruling of a federal district court in Massachusetts that found the plaintiffs guilty of "breach[ing] their fiduciary duties and defraud[ing] their advisory clients and prospective clients

ENTRY OF THE INJUNCTIONS

4. On June 2, 2020, a final judgment was entered against Respondents, permanently
enjoining them from future violations of Sections 206(1) and 206(2) of the Advisers Act, in the
civil action entitled Securities and Exchange Commission v. Navellier & Associates, Inc., et al.,
Civil Action Number 1:17-CV-11633, in the United States District Court for the District of
Massachusetts. The final judgment also orders Respondents jointly and severally to pay
disgorgement of $28,964,571, including $6,513,619 in prejudgment interest, as well as civil
penalties against Navellier & Associates in the amount of $2,000,000 and against Mr. Navellier in
the amount of $500,000.

5. The Commission’s complaint alleged that, from at least 2010 to approximately
August 2013, defendants breached their fiduciary duties and defrauded their advisory clients and
prospective clients through the use of marketing materials that included false and misleading
statements regarding the performance of the firm's Vireo AlphaSector investment strategies that
they offered.

6. In its February 13, 2020 Order granting the Commission’s motion for partial
summary judgment, the District Court found that Respondents knew there were misleading
statements in their marketing materials and that there had been inadequate due diligence, yet they
failed to inform their clients. Instead, as the court determined, the defendants continued to sell the
Vireo AlphaSector investment strategies despite their knowledge that representations about the
strategies were false and misleading. The District Court concluded that each Respondent acted
with scienter.

·
Registered
22,080 Posts
Steve Jobs once said "I don't want to be the richest corpse in the cemetery" Sound advise me thinks ❗ ❗

cdb

·
Registered
9,192 Posts
Become a vlogger and grift for a living and put everything behind a paywall.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
The video version of my comment above. The math shows that if you start at 20 and save $100 per month you can be a millionaire. Tell your kids. They can do it!

1 - 20 of 86 Posts