Shotgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
I lost them all in a boating accident.
18,025 Posts
Not yet, Len said Tuesday they will be on peconicriver.com.

·
Registered
18,025 Posts
OK, this is getting a little frustrating now.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Yeah, C'mon, Dudes! I can't wait any longer!! I'm like, jumping up and down in front of my microwave, yelling "Hurry up!!!!"

Keep those emails to Mr. Krol going! Maybe I should post his cell# ?

I think everybody involved with the shoot should take a cut in pay.

Hey, Big Mike....good shootin' I hear.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Great targets by Chuck Frazier as usual. Really great FITASC target from the 80 plus tower. It was a great presentation. Ponderosa fence, I heard donated the use of it. Helps to cut expenses. Free polo shirts and free lunch.
Great job Peconic...

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think they did a great job also. The targets were superb. A couple were hard to see but the course is a loop and the sun angles are bad at some times during the day. The FITASC was excellent. They also did a nice lunch (free) and the shirts were wonderful. Instead of the usual tee shirt full of advertising, this was a collared shirt, very classy, with just their logo and Zone 2009 on it.

I do think the scores should be up by now. It's nearly a week. But these are volunteers, not professionals.

·
Registered
6 Posts
They need to get the results posted. What some people forget about is the punch situatiuon for some of the shooters. For example, there are shooters attending M&M this weekend who do not know whether or not they have puched up. What are they supposed to do? Guess if they received the punches needed? That could cause a real headache for MM or any other club a shooter may be attending this weekend.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ten Mile River Preserve would like to apologize for the confusion on the Zone 1 Scores. The Scores have been corrected and sent to the NSCA. We were please to host the shoot and want to thank all of the shooters for your support and participation. We look forward to seeing you all at our next event.

Thank you,
TMRP

·
Registered
18,025 Posts
TMRP said:
Ten Mile River Preserve would like to apologize for the confusion on the Zone 1 Scores. The Scores have been corrected and sent to the NSCA. We were please to host the shoot and want to thank all of the shooters for your support and participation. We look forward to seeing you all at our next event.

Thank you,
TMRP
And we look forward to your next event!

TMRP is one of my favorite places to shoot in the whole world. You can bet I will make every Travelers shoot that's hosted at TMRP and look forward to more public events in the future (hint, hint). Harlem Valley FITASC anyone?

·
Registered
50 Posts
TMRP said:

Thank you,
TMRP
Classy response ... Much appreciated!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.